Redgranite WI 54970 Land for Sale
Redgranite WI 54970 is located in Waushara County, Central Wisconsin in 3 different townships mainly in Warren Township but also Leon Township and Marion Township. This area features Redgranite Quarry Lake, Willow Creek Fishery Areas, Pearl Lake, Willow Creek Park, Lake Alpine, Public Land, Trout Streams, Public Hunting Grounds, Lite Shopping, Restaurants, Alpine County Park, Bannerman Snowmobile / Hiking Trails and much more… The general area is mostly wooded with some wetlands and agriculture farming cropland with trout waters winding through the country side. The Village of Redgranite is a smaller community with a population a little over 2,100 and it's known for the Correctional Institution. On this page you will find Wisconsin Land for Sale, WI Hunting Acreage, Camping Sites, Building Sites, Woodlands, Timberland, Home Site, Vacant Land, Waterfront Lots, Lakefront Property, Farmland, Cropland, Large Farming Acreage, Land with Well Septic Electric, Recreational Property, Cheap Land, Outbuildings, Garage, Pole Barns, Sheds, City Lots, Hunting Camps and more located in the county listed by real estate agents.
Redgranite Wisconsin Acreage for Sale
Village of Redgranite Quick Facts
- Waushara County in Warren Township, Leon Township and Marion Township.
- Area: 2.3 sq. miles
- General Size of City – Around 2,100+ people according to United States Census Bureau.
- Main Area Waters – Redgranite Quarry, Willow Creek Trout Stream, Pearl Lake, Auroraville Millpond, Lake Alpine and Cedar Springs Creek.
- Area Features: Schools, Post Office, Banks, Shopping, Churches, Bars, Cafes, Gas Stations, Snowmobiling, Campgrounds, Water Parks, Gift Shops, Health Care, Public Land, Shopping Center...
- Known for Redgranite Quarry hotspot for Swimming, Diving and Sunbathing.
- Area Terrain – Mostly Wooded, Flatter Terrain, Wetlands and Farm Fields with creeks running through the area…
- Area Code - 920
- Zip Code - 54970
- State Highway 21
- County Road – E, EE, N & S
- School District – Wautoma
- Classified as a Village
- History – Founded in ??? but The Post Office has been operating since 1897.